High-end updates and luxury features in walkable location!
1133 Carney Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
$724,900 | Mount Adams
3 Bedroom | 3 Full, 1 Half Bath | 2 Car Garage
Luxury living in this spacious home situated on highly desirable street! Wide open Living Rm & Dining Rm with double doors out to private courtyard. Gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry, SubZero, Thermador, granite counters, and Breakfast Room. Amazing Owner’s Suite with high-end Bathroom: Carrara marble double vanity, heated towel rack, jetted tub with heated back, and large dual head shower. Each Bedroom has Full Bath. Family Room with wet bar and walkout to rooftop deck river views! 2 Car Garage. Short walk to the park, restaurants, and downtown! Showings start 1/22.
★ Open floor plan, ideal location and great outdoor spaces!
★ Spacious home with 3,150 square feet of space.
★ Beautiful Living Room with designer chandelier, crown molding, hardwood floors, two doors out to patio, custom built-ins, stacked stone gas fireplace with floating mantle and remote.
★ Dining Room with chandelier, plus Breakfast Room for casual dining.
★ Large Kitchen with custom cabinetry, new backsplash tile, granite counters, expansive island seating, newer Sub Zero refrigerator, 5 burner Thermador gas cooktop, pendant lights, and lots of windows.
★ Luxurious Owner’s Suite with white plantation shutters, sitting area, double vanity with cararra marble, heated towel rack, jetted tub with heated back and remote, large glass enclosed shower with dual heads and carrara marble subway + hexagon tile.
★ 2nd Full Bathroom with a marble vanity and beautifully tiled shower with glass door.
★ Guest Suite with 3rd Full Bathroom.
★ Fantastic Family Room featuring a granite wet bar with beverage refrigerator and walkout to Rooftop Deck with riverviews!
★ Large Room in lower level with lots of cabinetry and countertops for storage.
★ Attached two car Garage.
★ Outdoor Living and Entertaining: deck and paver stone patio with trees and privacy fence, plus rooftop deck overlooking the city.
★ 2nd floor Laundry Room with Bosch Washer & Dryer to stay.
★ Quiet street yet so walkable to restaurants, parks, downtown!
· All new Windows for 3rd floor have been ordered and will be installed by March 2022.
· The Ring added in 2021
· Fence painted in 2021
· Garage painted in 2021
· Walk way replaced to be Fiberon Good Life Decking in 2019 (over $13k)
· Black, iron gate on the walk way added in 2016 (over $2k)
· Window boxes replaced in 2016main roof replaced in 2016 ($7,250)
· Main roof replaced in 2016 ($7,250)
· Repaired front door and weather stripping in Nov/Dec of 2021
· Repaired french doors and weather stripping to the patio in Nov/Dec of 2021
· Kitchen: new backsplash, new granite counters, new burners on Thermador cooktop, and new Sub Zero refrigerator in 2016 (over $25k)
· Powder room completely remodeled
· Fireplace adapted to be by remote in 2017
· Chandeliers in Dining and Living room replaced in 2016
· Fireplace updated and added a mantel in 2016 (over $5k)
· New fan in second bedroom in 2021
· Second Bathroom completely redone with everything new in 2021 (over $15k)
· Laundry Room floor replaced in 2021
· New fan in main Bedroom
· Main Bathroom was completely gutted with everything new in 2016. This includes marble floors and countertops, a room for the toilet and storage, and the bathtub is jetted and has heated backs along with a remote. The towel holder is also heated. (over $85k)
· Replaced water supply to the washing machine in Nov/Dec of 2021
· Deck repainted and floor replaced in mid 2021 (over $2k)
· Main skylight replaced in 2019 (over $2,500)
· Doors on top floor leading outside replaced 2016 (over $7k)
· Added granite countertop and new sink for the bar in 2016
· New Water Heater 2020
· New Garage Door motor 2017
· Two New Carrier high-efficiency HAVC units in 2018 (around $30k)
· Whole house painted (over $5k)
· New main Roof in 2016 ($7,250)
· Circuit breaker box replaced
· All of the hardware changed to brushed nickel in 2016 (around $5k)
· Multiple windows replaced in 2016 (both windows in the 2nd bedroom on the 2nd floor and the one next to the front door)
1133 Carney St
1133 Carney St