Top 10 Cincinnati Homes in Highest Demand
We are scouring the city for homes that match up with what our Buyers want! If you have the inside scoop on anyone that would consider selling their home, please fill out the form below. We are trying to match up our clients with homes to buy.
Here are our top 10 most urgent searches:
- INDIAN HILL: $900,000-1.5 million | Mostly updated, decent yard
- BRIDGETOWN, MILFORD, LOVELAND, BLUE ASH, EVENDALE, SHARONVILLE: up to $350,000 | Minimum of 2 Bedrooms and a yard for their dog.
- HYDE PARK, MOUNT LOOKOUT, COLUMBIA TUSCULUM: up to $700,000 | flexible with timing, must have Master Suite and garage or room to build one.
- MASON, DEERFIELD TOWNSHIP: up to $1 million | 4 Bedrooms, must be newer (within 5 years old), finished basement with bathroom. Flexible with timing.
- COVINGTON, NEWPORT, NORWOOD, DEER PARK, PLEASANT RIDGE, ANDERSON, MOUNT WASHINGTON, SILVERTON, GOLF MANOR, FAIRFAX: up to $200,000 | 2 Bedroom, would like a yard.
- MARIEMONT, MADEIRA, PLEASANT RIDGE, HYDE PARK, OAKLEY, MOUNT LOOKOUT, AMBERLEY: up to $600,000 | 3 Bedrooms.
- MONTGOMERY: up to $2 million | large private home, newer or newly renovated, must have privacy, would like mature trees. Flexible with timing.
- WESTWOOD, NEWPORT, CLIFTON, ANDERSON, ETC: First time home buyer (matched with UC for dermatology): $200,000-300,000 | 25 mins max from UC -3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1,400 sq ft min, updated.
- NORWOOD, HYDE PARK, OAKLEY, MOUNT LOOKOUT, PLEASANT RIDGE, EVANSTON: $200,000-300,000 | First Time Home Buyer (works for GE, moved up here from Lousiville), 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath. Doesn’t have to be perfect, can do updating.
- WALNUT HILLS, COLUMBIA TUSCULUM, HYDE PARK, OAKLEY, MOUNT LOOKOUT, FORT THOMAS: $800,000-1.3 million | 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Family Room, Garage.