Selling your Home During the Holidays
There’s a stigma in real-state that summer is the prime season to sell your house. Although there is much truth behind this, statistics show that selling your home in the winter has many great advantages as well. According to the National Association of Realtors, 506,000 existing homes were sold in June 2014 but another 387,000 were sold in December 2013, in the dead of winter. These December sales transactions are worth $75 billion, a number that can’t be ignored.
Below are the top 5 reasons why the holidays are the perfect time to sell your home:
- There’s far less competition from other sellers
- Interest rates are down to an 18-month low and buyers are taking advantage of these historically low rates
- Buyers are eager to close quickly and settle in before the holidays
- Buyers who are looking now are serious about purchasing and will make serious offers
- Holiday decorations really light up a home and bring warmth which is attractive to buyers
Call the Finn Team for more information on listing your home during the Holiday Season!
513.560.6513 | email@example.com | www.finn-team.com
Join The Discussion