EXTRAORDINARY HOME AND VIEW!
465 Strafer St Cincinnati, OH 45226
Columbia Tusculum $889,900
4 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | 2 Car Garage
High-end custom home with river view and elevator! Open floor plan with impressive coffered ceilings, detailed moldings, and new fireplace. Gourmet kitchen featuring a large island, chefs hood over the 5-burner gas cooktop, and bright gray/white finishes. Formal dining room with beautiful chandelier and ceiling treatment. Family room area features beverage center with mini frig and cabinetry. Two decks on front with serene views and new rooftop deck with river view. Third floor rec room and bedroom freshly painted, all new trim, new carpet, and new bar with professional grade wine cellar. Stereo/TV/Internet system installed with zoned areas for sound. Low maintenance home with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. Flexible space for all of your entertaining and hobbies! Tax abatement through 2026 saves over $14,000/year in taxes. Convenient and walkable location-just 10 minutes to downtown Cincinnati! No showings until 2/5.
★ Finished lower level exercise room and bathroom.
★ Elevator to access all floors.
★ Spacious and bright kitchen with 42 inch cabinetry, quartz counters, designer lighting, large island, new stainless steel appliances including professional grade gas cooktop with chef's hood.
★ Family Room adjacent to kitchen with beverage center and walkout to deck.
★ Stunning great room with coffered ceiling, new gas fireplace, custom window treatments.
★ Formal dining room with beautiful chandelier, beamed ceiling, crown molding.
★ Zoned HVAC system for maximum efficiency.
★ Luxurious Master Suite featuring gas fireplace, recessed lighting, walk-in closet, double vanity, large shower with dual showerheads.
★ Amazing third floor space with spectacular views. Enjoy your own media room, game area, and full bar with granite, professional grade 200 bottle wine cellar and sink.
★ Multiple decks are great for relaxing and parties.
★ Stroll to Columbia Square, Mount Lookout Square, Alms Park!
★ Superior quality, open floor plan, and ideal location!
• Constructed a finished mud room in garage with steps, landing, and professionally installed Closets by Design storage space.
• All interior space and exterior trim repainted.
• Gutted existing first floor study, orgianlly adjacent to kitchen for an expanded, dedicated dining room space. This involved new walls, trim, flooring, draperies, blinds, and light fixtures.
• Completely remodeled kitchen area. This involved reconstruction and painting of cabinetry, new counter tops and backsplash, new trim finishes, and plumbing/lighting/appliances (including new professional cooks-hood and backsplash). Also installed new pantry closet, which was originally a small coat closet.
• Remodeled main living space fireplace, which involved removing stone, trim, mantle at surround and hearth.
• Upgraded whole house in-home stereo/TV/internet system with zoned areas for sound (main floor, upper floor, exterior rear top deck.
• All new custom draperies and blinds.
• Installed new light fixtures throughout, replaced all carpets, installed new blinds.
• Installed new bar and professional grade wine cellar (refrigerated Eurocave).
• Installed new landscaping in front and back. New paver patio and rear retaining wall at back yard. Installed new privacy fence.