3240 E Galbraith Rd
5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | $399,900
Authentic mid-century modern house! Carefully updated to preserve character! Unique features such as cork floors, marble entry, picture windows, surround sound. Tastefully updated eat-in kitchen 2018 (originally featured in Better Homes & Garden 1960!) New roof 2012, spacious rooms with built-ins and blown in insulation! Parklike yard on 1.22 wooded acres.
• Remodeled kitchen 2018.
• New blacktop driveway 2018.
• Installed whole house humidifier 2018.
• Refinished floors on first floor.
• New tile floor in kitchen and foyer.
• Blown in insulation for maximum efficiency.
• Surround sound speakers in living room.
• New window treatments and screen doors.
• Interior painted 2019.
• New roof 2012.
• Exterior painted 2017.
• Electric vehicle charging station in garage.
• New breaker box 2013.
• New kitchen appliances 2013.
• Added gas starter to the wood burning fireplace.
★Over 3,700 square feet and 1.22 acres.
★Spacious room sizes and an abundance of closets.
★Built in bookcases and dressers, plus pocket doors.
★Large picture windows in living room, dining room, and family room.
★Family room has one-of-a-kind acoustic ceiling and walls with a cork floor to use as a music room.
★Updated kitchen with granite counters, cork floor, white appliances, large sink and pantry.
★Stylish dining room with modern gold chandelier, hardwood floors, and large windows.
★Nest Thermostat and whole house insulation for efficiency.
★Two full bath that are Jack and Jill on first floor.
★First floor Master Suite with his and hers closets.
★Lots of attic storage space.
★Two car side entry garage with mud room.
★Huge, private, flat yard!